Notices

WARCRC > Club News and Information > Rules, Results, and Announcements Support the WARCRC / Club PayPal Account Info

Old 06-05-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
R/C Wife & Mom

Default Support the WARCRC / Club PayPal Account Info

The PayPal account is now ready to receive payment for the Summer Comp Series. Remember you must pay your $10.00 before the 3rd comp for your points to count, towards the series ending trophies and other goodies.

treasurer@warcrc.org

Also with your paid entry you receive 1 mountain and 1 WARCRC sticker. I have the stickers now and if you want extras they will be $1.00 for each mountain and WARCRC of the same color. I have white and black. For those of you that have paid already, you will get your stickers at the next comp at Rimrock, just make sure you see Torry. You can pay for extra stickers on paypal. Also for those who pay between now and the Thursday before the Rimrock comp, I will get your stickers to you too. (I leave for the races on Friday, that's why a Thursday cutoff).

If you have problems with paypal, let me know. You can pay at the comp also, which ever way is easier for you.

For those of you that have paid already, please let me know what color you want for your free one...... :smile:
Thanks,
Sherri
R/C Wife & Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
R/C Wife & Mom

To be clear.....

Use this email address when using paypal: treasurer@warcrc.org
And you can use it if you have any questions for me.
Thanks,

Sherri
R/C Wife & Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
Todd1803

Crawler

Consolidating this stuff into one thread, here is the initial post on club contributions:

After much thought and discussion, the senior members of WARCRC have decided that it is in the best interest of the club to formally seek the support of the membership to cover club operating costs. The club has been blessed with members who have been very generous in volunteering to help with expenses, but with our rapid and continuing growth, a more organized system is needed.

There has never been a charge for participation in WARCRC competitions, and there are no plans for that to change. Anybody can show up and compete at any comp for free. We have decided to request a $10.00 donation to the club from those who would like to contribute to what we feel is a very worthy cause. In exchange for their generosity, contributing members will receive the following benefits:

Eligible for season championship points and possible invitation to USRCCA Nationals
Access to WARCRC Competitors forum on the web site
Ability to vote on club related issues and decisions
A free WARCRC sticker for your crawler (once they are delivered)

In order to help promote the family aspect of the sport, kids with a contributing parent would only be $5.00. It also should be noted that the donation covers the participant for as many events and classes as they choose to run, so its not necessary to pay $20 if you want to run both Super and 2.2.

For summer series, competitors will have until comp 3 begins (Sunday July 22nd) to pay in order to be eligible for the title. Up to that point, all scores will count toward season standings.

Sherri Hadley (RC Wife and Mom), otherwise known as Mrs. I B Racin, has graciously volunteered to keep track of the money for the club. This will be a huge help to the club, and were extremely grateful. We have plans to get a PayPal account set up, but were not there yet. Until that time, we will set up a system so that people choosing to do so can contribute at the comp.

The final question to answer is what the collected money will be used for. The biggest single expenditure this year was the web hosting, which is just over $100 per year. Other things will be end of season trophies / awards, food and supplies for summer BBQs, initial expenditures on items like shirts and stickers, along with anything else the club may need, like clipboards, timers, gate markers, etc. The club is and will continue to be 100% non-profit, all contributions will go back into the club.

****UPDATE*****
How can I get my contribution to the club?
- You can pay in person at any of our comps, just ask for Torry
- you can pay via PayPal to treasurer@warcrc.org Please note in the comments your screen name on the board, and what color sticker you'd like.
Todd1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 PM   #4
dr drae

I dontated at the last comp, got my stickers then, thank you!!!
dr drae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #5
Todd1803

Crawler

Just wanted to post a reminder that there is a $10 fee to run in the season points for the winter series. You can compete for free, but isn't it more fun to run for the title, or at least try to finish higher than your buddies? :mrgreen:

You can pay any time, or at the comp, cutoff for series entries is comp 3.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
Double J

Send a message via AIM to Double J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd1803
Just wanted to post a reminder that there is a $10 fee to run in the season points for the winter series. You can compete for free, but isn't it more fun to run for the title, or at least try to finish higher than your buddies? :mrgreen:

I shoulda just had Doug pay for that at the last comp :lol: :razz:
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:00 PM   #7
Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd1803

I shoulda just had Doug pay for that at the last comp :lol: :razz:
that would of worked!! :laughing_2:
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #8
Double J

Finally paid up.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:50 AM   #9
Todd1803

Crawler

Thanks Jason, added you to the master scoresheet, you'll see your points for the entire season added after the comp this weekend.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #10
Double J

That'll be funny for everyone to see.. :sad:

:lol: