Notices

WARCRC > Club News and Information > Rules, Results, and Announcements 2010 USRCCA rules

Old 01-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #11
Todd1803

Crawler
Default Re: 2010 USRCCA rules

Thanks Mike for all the hard work you put in on behalf of the club :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlackCummins
And when are they going to be effective for the club... :confused:
Hey JB I seem to remember that you are part of the group that will make this decsion - DO WORK DRIVER :applause: :applause:
Todd1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #12
BigBlackCummins
Administrator

Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd1803
Hey JB I seem to remember that you are part of the group that will make this decsion - DO WORK DRIVER :applause: :applause:
OH YA! :oops: :lol:

All of our thanks should go out to Crash for putting in the time and effort in on these latest rules!! Great job Mike, thanks for representing our club!! :applause: :thumbsup:

2012 Best of the West - Super Champ

RIP - Randy "storminator" Storm
You may be gone, but you will not be forgotten!
BigBlackCummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #13
needs2hunt

Scaler
Send a message via MSN to needs2hunt

way to go Crash!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
needs2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #14
cisco

I've been to three comps now and dont feel as though I can play the newb card anymore so I read the rules in detail. I'm still a little confused on scoring.

My question is.... it is stated that a max amount of points for any one section is 20. Does that mean you can rack up an unlimited amount of points for that section and only get a 20? For instance Lets say you take some R's and then a repo and then a rollover and then a couple touches. Is that still 20 for the section?

Can you flail as much as you want in a section until you advance the car to next set of gates? If that is the case, could you technically kill all the gates on the course at the start, take a 20 for the first section and then run the course?

If you hit any gate does the 10 points always get added to the section you are currently trying to complete or does it go on the score card for the area that it is associated with?

If you hit a gate in the bonus section where on the card does it go? Is it always the last section, or could it be added to a section where say you had 11 or greater points already there minimizing the penalty?

Guess I'm still a newb but dont want to be so thanks for helping me out.
cisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:41 PM   #15
hotwheels000

Crawler & Scaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco
I've been to three comps now and dont feel as though I can play the newb card anymore so I read the rules in detail. I'm still a little confused on scoring.

My question is.... it is stated that a max amount of points for any one section is 20. Does that mean you can rack up an unlimited amount of points for that section and only get a 20? For instance Lets say you take some R's and then a repo and then a rollover and then a couple touches. Is that still 20 for the section? At 20 points you are moved forward to the next gate,no progression points awarded for that gate

Can you flail as much as you want in a section until you advance the car to next set of gates? If that is the case, could you technically kill all the gates on the course at the start, take a 20 for the first section and then run the course? no, max of 40 points before you DNF

If you hit any gate does the 10 points always get added to the section you are currently trying to complete or does it go on the score card for the area that it is associated with? section you are trying to complete, that is why it is so important when judgeing to pay attention if the instance arrises as to did progression happen befopre or after the gate was hit

If you hit a gate in the bonus section where on the card does it go? Is it always the last section, or could it be added to a section where say you had 11 or greater points already there minimizing the penalty? points go in the section you are attempting relitive to the bonus or alternate
Guess I'm still a newb but dont want to be so thanks for helping me out.
Also the 20 point max rule and bonus/alternate lines are optional and up to the club as to weather they want to use it or not.At national level events, you drive your car thru the gates, no 20 point bypass allowed...you cant do it, keep trying until you hit 40
Old 03-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #16
BigBlackCummins
Administrator

Crawler

Looks like Devlin got you covered...

Thanks Dev, well said! :thumbsup:

2012 Best of the West - Super Champ

RIP - Randy "storminator" Storm
You may be gone, but you will not be forgotten!
BigBlackCummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #17
crash
Little bitch--oh--ya

Crawler

Thank you devlin :thumbsup:

Sponsorless since 07'
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
cisco

Thanks, that clears things up. I feel confident enough to judge / keep score if needed.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
cisco

Nother scoring question.

If you are driving a crack and roll upside down and then continue forward progress does it count as a reverse?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
crash
Little bitch--oh--ya

Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco
Nother scoring question.

If you are driving a crack and roll upside down and then continue forward progress does it count as a reverse?
I believe as the rules state cisco. whenever you are stuck upside down and work to upright yourself--thats a backup against you points wise. We have never used that rule.

Sponsorless since 07'
crash is offline   Reply With Quote