Notices

WARCRC > Chitter Chatter > Chit Chat Introduce Yourself

Old 05-08-2017, 12:35 AM   #331
henry19

Crawler

Hi, I'm Henry. I'm just dropping by here in this thread to introduce myself. I'm a newly registered member here. Thanks for letting me join.
henry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:45 AM   #332
justinart24
MOO!

Scaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry19 View Post
Hi, I'm Henry. I'm just dropping by here in this thread to introduce myself. I'm a newly registered member here. Thanks for letting me join.
Welcome!
Old 05-25-2017, 01:32 PM   #333
moss

Crawler & Scaler

Hey there! Just introducing myself, I'm Daniel. I live in the north Burien area near Shorewood. I was a hardcore RC guy during the 80's and 90's and just now getting back into it. Interested in trail and scale rigs. I think I'm leaning towards the scale end of things. I currently have an MST CMX, but planning on purchasing an RC4WD Gelande II kit this fall and diving in headfirst. My wife and I have a 2 year old son and I thought what a great excuse to get back into RC, I'm sure he's gonna be hooked once he's old enough to really get it.

Looking forward to getting out to some events as time allows and locally more often. And in general hope to meet up with folks who have similar interests to learn from and find good places to drive/crawl...

If anyone is in my area and wants to meet up or share places to drive let me know!

Thanks!
moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:46 PM   #334
henry19

Crawler
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
Hey there! Just introducing myself, I'm Daniel. I live in the north Burien area near Shorewood. I was a hardcore RC guy during the 80's and 90's and just now getting back into it. Interested in trail and scale rigs. I think I'm leaning towards the scale end of things. I currently have an MST CMX, but planning on purchasing an RC4WD Gelande II kit this fall and diving in headfirst. My wife and I have a 2 year old son and I thought what a great excuse to get back into RC, I'm sure he's gonna be hooked once he's old enough to really get it.

Looking forward to getting out to some events as time allows and locally more often. And in general hope to meet up with folks who have similar interests to learn from and find good places to drive/crawl...

If anyone is in my area and wants to meet up or share places to drive let me know!

Thanks!
Welcome!
henry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:00 AM   #335
Shipwreck

Scaler

Hi, My name is Adam AKA Shipwreck

Just baught my first crawler last week, SCX 10 II RTR. I was into R/C with some Navy buddies in the 90's, we built some kits but mostly enjoyed building custom stuff, like R/C powerwheels tractor puller, and stadium truck with a weed wacker motor. When I left that environment I left R/C. Only recently I looked back into R/C and found the advances that have been made and I love the scale rock crawler idea. I play Spintires on steam and this looks like it will be fun. I hope to get out with some people soon. playing with others is always more fun.

Last edited by Shipwreck; 07-23-2017 at 11:05 AM.
Shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:52 AM   #336
Ridemotto

Crawler & Scaler

Hello, first post here, I was introduced to scale crawling about 8 months ago. I knew I was hooked from the start. I finally pulled the trigger on a Traxxas TRX-4. It took awhile to arrive, but I finally received it a few days ago. I hope to meet other people at events and meet ups. So far I've just been crawling in the holes my dog digs in the back yard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post
Hi, My name is Adam AKA Shipwreck

Just baught my first crawler last week, SCX 10 II RTR. I was into R/C with some Navy buddies in the 90's, we built some kits but mostly enjoyed building custom stuff, like R/C powerwheels tractor puller, and stadium truck with a weed wacker motor. When I left that environment I left R/C. Only recently I looked back into R/C and found the advances that have been made and I love the scale rock crawler idea. I play Spintires on steam and this looks like it will be fun. I hope to get out with some people soon. playing with others is always more fun.
I also play Spintires. It's fun, but RC is was cooler!
Ridemotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:33 PM   #337
justinart24
MOO!

Scaler

Welcome y'all!
Old 09-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #338
xEDGEx

Crawler & Scaler

Hi guys, I'm Eric from Snoqualmie. I met a few of you at a recent U4 race at Keechelus.. it was my first ever RC race and it was a blast! I'm also pretty new to RC in general. I bought a cheapo crawler for my toddler last Christmas and I had so much fun with it that I figured I'd get myself a "real" one - an RTR Bomber. It's been so much fun and am looking forward to lots more crawling and racing!
xEDGEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:16 AM   #339
DavidM

Crawler & Scaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEDGEx View Post
Hi guys, I'm Eric from Snoqualmie. I met a few of you at a recent U4 race at Keechelus.. it was my first ever RC race and it was a blast! I'm also pretty new to RC in general. I bought a cheapo crawler for my toddler last Christmas and I had so much fun with it that I figured I'd get myself a "real" one - an RTR Bomber. It's been so much fun and am looking forward to lots more crawling and racing!

Welcome! I too got into RCís after my sonís wanted some 1/10 trophy trucks. Then the next year they both wanted crawlers. Now we are all hooked. Hope to see you at a comp. David .... Bellevue, WA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DavidM is offline   Reply With Quote