Notices

WARCRC > Anything Crawler > Crawler Builds RC4WD Bully Build

Old 09-22-2008, 10:52 PM   #21
jeeper_05

Default Re: RC4WD Bully Build

well, got the radio all programmed tonight, as well as the mamba max...tested her out with the motor wires just sitting on the poles, great wheelspeed, and lots of torque!!! Going to dads tomorrow to solder the wires onto the motor...then test?
Old 09-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #22
jeeper_05

Well, got the motors all soldered up tonight and took her out to my dads test rock pile?the thing flat crawls?lines that my gc1 used to struggle up, or not even go up, it walked up!?.

Also, I wasn?t sure how predictable the truck would be, being sticks have the sway?totally predictable, only had a half a dozen rollovers, and I was trying?

?Also had dad out on the rock pile with the SW3, which always impressed me, he had trouble following me (I?ll always love that truck dad)?

Got my buddy out there too running my GC1, teaching him about crawling, he is going to drive it in the next comp, hopefully that will make him want to build one!!?

Dig worked great, front and rear both is very fun to play with, and the 45t?s had tons of wheelspeed and low end torque?

On to the axles, they performed great!!! Very very smooth, great turning, just beautiful all around?

I did have the clown effect going on in the rear, hopefully the new axle shafts will come soon, so I can have them for the comp?anyway, here are the pics!!?

Bully next to the GC1, dig the paintjob!!?

Dad sportin the SW3

Clearance!!?All photos were crawled into, and out of!!?.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #23
jeeper_05

Well, the bully had its first comp today, and took 4th place?.the truck did great, but I had some electrical issues on course 1 and 3, still need to figure those out, it seems to lock up when I put it in dig, and it doesn?t have 100% steering power?But all in all, it did great, the ground clearance was awesome, and made some of the climbs look like a cake walk?had more of the axle wobble like e-typer is having, and broke one more link mount?anyways, onto the pics?.enjoy!!

will have more this evening?too many to load
Old 10-06-2008, 07:33 AM   #24
tooslickforyou

Totally awesome build Jeeper!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #25
CRAWLER_H19

Nice build :thumbsup:

What's your width at currently? How narrow can you make it with those wheels?

:popcorn:
Old 10-27-2008, 08:17 PM   #26
JPB-rides

Sweet setup! I hope those Bully's hold up better than the RC4WD's Raptor axles. I have never had worse luck with any product in my rc life. :twisted: I hope they work better for you than the Raptors worked for me. You have done some nice work on this truck keep the updates coming. :thumbsup: